Comparison 1: Char-Broil Performance 475 4-Burner vs Dyna-Glo DGE Series 4 Burner Propane Grill
Our top pick here is the Char-Broil Performance 475 grill because it gives you 46,000 BTUs to cook with at a very reasonable price. It is a favorite among grilling lovers because of its expansive grilling surface and electronic ignition that guarantees quick startups. While the Dyna-Glo grill has a storage cart for storing cooking equipment and accessories, its total cooking space is 4 square inches smaller than that of the Char-Broil grill. In addition, its side tables do not fold down.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cart-Style Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle and control panel add style and durability
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning; Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth; Lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Large metal side shelves offer work and prep space
- 4 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (10,000 BTU's each), and a side burner (12,000 BTU's)
- 52,000 TOTAL BTU's of heat-generating cooking power with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a total of 646 square inches of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack, and stainless steel heat tents
- Full storage cart with two doors for easy access and convenient tank pull-out tray (tank sold separately) and Lid assembly with double-wall liner
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement, Note. The side tables will not fold down.
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG400C (sold separately)
Comparison 2: Char-Broil American Gourmet 300 vs Dyna-Glo DGD381BNC-D Compact Charcoal Grill
The Char-Broil 300 grill is our favorite because it has a small footprint and can fit in almost any backyard. But its best feature has to be its wide cooking surface that covers 840 square inches. The Dyna-Glo grill only has a 545-square-inch total cooking area, which may not be ideal for those who love to hold backyard barbeques. We love the tool hooks, folding side shelves, and the front shelf on the Char-Broil grill which hold tools and ingredients, making grilling quick and easy.
- Primary cooking area is 381 square Inch
- Secondary cooking area is 165 square Inch
- TOTAL cooking area is 545 square Inch
- Protect your grill with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - Model DG405CC (Sold Separately)
Comparison 3: Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker, Deluxe vs Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
One of the things that can make or break a grill is the grilling surface. Since a large cooking surface fits more food, it’s only fair to give the top award to the Dyna-Glo grill. With 1,382 square inches of cooking space, it can cook food for 20 people at once. It offers wonderful cooking opportunities as it functions as a grill and a smoker. While the Char-Broil grill serves as a grill, a barbecue, and a smoker, it fails to impress us with its cooking space.
- 3-in-1 smoker, barbecue and grill with 670 square inches cooking surface in main chamber and 355 square inches in firebox chamber
- Chrome-plated cool-touch handles to protect your hands from the heat
- Multiple adjustable dampers to easily control the heat and smoke in your cooker
- Storage rack allows user to keep cooking utensils and extra charcoal close-at-hand
- Sales Rank is50
- Department:Lawn & Patio
Our Summary Score: 8.3 points
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use