A tabletop grill allows you to party on the go – anywhere, and at any time. The best tabletop gas grills are lightweight, small, and get the job done. In the market for a one? Look no further than these 5.
Grilling enthusiasts have crowned The Petit Gourmet by Cuisinart as the king of the hill. Its 145 square inches of cooking space can grill eight steaks or 10 chicken breasts. It has a 5,500-BTU burner and its foldaway legs, locking lid, and briefcase-style handle make transporting it a breeze. I believe this is the best tabletop grill, in fact Cuisinart is really a leader in series of portable grills.
Giantex’s tabletop grill puts out 20,000 BTUs on its 2 burners (it delivers the most BTUs of all the grills here). This thing is built like a tank and will grill your food for years to come. It is resistant to rust and very easy to clean. Like my top choice, it has a lid that locks and foldable legs which make it perfect for a camping trip.
I also love Smoke Hollow’s Tabletop Grill because of its push-button ignition and innovative design that ensures heat is evenly distributed. It has a lock, foldable legs, and a stainless-steel burner that emits 10,000 BTUs.
The Vortex Tabletop Gas Grill gives you 160 square inches of cooking space. It has a flavorizer plate that prevents flare ups and Bakelite handles for easy handling. Char-Broil also makes an appearance with its 11,000-BTU tabletop gas grill which has the largest grilling space of all the grills I’ve listed here. You can grill hot dogs, hamburgers, pork chops, and potatoes for your troop on its 187 square inches.
Table of Contents
- Royal Gourmet Portable Gas Griddle
- Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
- Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
- Blackstone Tabletop Grill
- Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 Pit Stop Single-Burner Portable Tabletop Grill
- Evo Professional Tabletop Grill
- Giantex Propane TableTop Gas Grill
- Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
- Char-Broil Gas Portable Tabletop Grill - Black
- Masterbuilt Smoke Hollow PT300B Propane Tabletop Grill, (Newer Version)
|Giantex Propane TableTop Gas Grill|
|$139.99||BUY NOW||x x||Giantex|
|Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red|
|$117.99||21% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Cuisinart|
|Char-Broil Gas Portable Tabletop Grill - Black|
|--||BUY NOW||x x||Char-Broil|
|Masterbuilt Smoke Hollow PT300B Propane Tabletop Grill, (Newer Version)|
|$82.53||31% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Masterbuilt Manufacturing, LLC|
|Vortex 14.5 Inch Tabletop Gas Grill|
|$58.81||BUY NOW||x x||Vortex|
|Royal Gourmet Portable 2 Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle Pd1201||--||BUY NOW||x x||Royal Gourmet Corp|
|Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill|
|$34.99||13% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Weber|
|Blackstone Tabletop 22 inch Grill|
|$139.99||BUY NOW||x x||Blackstone|
|Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 Pit Stop Single-Burner Portable Tabletop Grill|
|$116.99||BUY NOW||x x||Pit Boss Grills|
|Evo Tabletop Flat Top Grill||$3,495.00||BUY NOW||x x||Evo|
Royal Gourmet Portable Gas Griddle
You don’t have to get a huge griddle station for your next backyard barbecue. Royal Gourmet’s Portable Gas Griddle is small but mighty powerful with enough cooking space to feed a family of 4 to 5. The griddle top features a non-stick ceramic coating for rust resistance and provides 306 square inches of cooking surface. That’s enough to cook 12 pancakes at a time! Two independently controlled stainless steel ring-shaped burners provide a max output of 24,000 BTUs. The built-in grease drawer and the removable top makes cleanup a breeze. As an added bonus, this griddle makes grilling on the go easy as pie. Hamburgers, hot dogs, eggs, hash browns, bacon, fried rice, etc. You definitely won’t be going hungry if you have this tabletop grill with you.
- 306 square inches of cooking surface
- Two ring-shaped stainless steel burners, each with a max output of 12,000 BTUs
- Removable griddle top for easy cleaning
- Durable stainless steel control panel with piezo ignition system.
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
Portability and durability are the key characteristics of the Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill. The grill is constructed of stainless steel for long-lasting use. The burners are powerful and independently controlled for better heat control, flexibility, and versatility. It may be small but it’s powerful enough to sear your steaks. This tabletop is pretty basic with a push and turn ignition as well as a dome thermometer. But it’s the perfect companion on trips to the beach, road trips on the RV, or tailgate parties. At 23 pounds, this baby won’t be breaking any backs. And the portable design ensures you won’t have a problem carrying it from the trunk of your car to wherever you need to go.
- 430 stainless steel lid and body
- 304 stainless steel grid with 275-square inches of cooking space
- two burners with a max output of 10,000 BTUs each and a max temp of 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Folding legs and latching hood for easy transport and compact storage.
Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
When it comes to charcoal grills, nobody does it better than Weber. And the Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill is the perfect example. For all serious grillers who want to cook on the go, you can’t go wrong with picking this portable grill. The durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat well and provides you with enough space to cook around 6 burgers or 3 steaks. The porcelain-enameled steel lid and bowl are also great at heat retention. There are also top and bottom vents for temperature control. Yes, using a charcoal grill requires some skill and the Smokey Joe is no different. But, like all Weber grills, this one is built to last and even comes with a 10-year warranty. The only major drawback to this grill is the fact that there’s no latch to keep the lid attached to the body for transport. Otherwise, it’s exactly like the Original Kettle from Weber. Just a tad smaller.
- Plated steel cooking grate that can cook 6 burgers or 3 steaks and veggies at a time.
- Rust resistant aluminum dampers
- glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Lightweight portable grill weighing 10 lbs
- porcelain-enamel coated lid and body for rust resistance
Blackstone Tabletop Grill
Griddle me this: what’s the best portable flat top grill? Well, for many of us, it’s the Blackstone Tabletop Grill. It’s small at only 22 inches but it can easily cook you and your family a full meal. The cooking surface measures 330 square inches and is heated by 2 independently controlled H burners. The latter allows you to cook a variety of foods simultaneously or keep certain foods warm while cooking others. Burgers, bacon, sausages, eggs, pancakes, fried rice, steaks, grilled cheese… you name it, this baby can cook it. The grill is the perfect size for picnics at the park, trips to the beach, or even on camping trips. It’s super convenient to use – no charcoal required, just a 1-lb bottle of propane.
- 330 square inches of cooking surface; can easily feed a family of 4
- Two independently controlled H burners
- Rear grease management system
- Griddle top is made of cold-rolled steel
Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 Pit Stop Single-Burner Portable Tabletop Grill
No tailgate party will be complete without the Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 Pit Stop Single-Burner Portable Tabletop Grill. This small grill features two level cooking. It comes with 205 square inches of primary cooking space and an upper rack with 100 square inches of cooking space. The body and hood are made of stainless steel along with the U-shaped burner. The latter can produce a maximum of 10,000 BTUs. This baby can get hot so don’t worry about not having enough power to create those delicious sear marks. The grill was specifically designed to be the perfect companion during outdoor adventures with its foldable stainless steel legs and the latching hood. Not only do these features make the grill portable, it also makes the grill more compact and easy to store away. In a nutshell, the Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 is easy on the pocket, easy to use, easy to carry, and easy to clean. Everything you’ll ever want in a small tabletop grill.
- 205 square inches of primary cooking space and 100 square inches of secondary cooking space (warming rack)
- One U-shaped stainless steel burner with a max output of 10,000 BTUs.
- Stainless steel construction
- Foldable legs and latching hood
- Push button ignition
- Front access removable drip tray
Evo Professional Tabletop Grill
The Evo Professional Tabletop Grill is the perfect choice for serious grillers who love to serve guests with deliciously cooked meals in their backyard or on the road. Unlike all other tabletop grills we’ve come across, this one costs a fortune. But its innovative design and amazing grilling performance more than make up for its exorbitant price. The grill features a 30-inch circular steel cooking surface that comes pre-seasoned with oil. There are two burners heating the inner and outer edges of the cooking plate, providing you with two different temperature zones for versatile cooking. The temperature range of the unit falls between 225 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Whether you’re cooking delicate fish or hardy meat, this professional tabletop grill can more than deliver. In addition to this grill, you’ll also get a cleaning kit for your cooking surface, stainless steel grill accessories (i.e spatula, scraper), and an Evo cookbook. Cooking events at home and on the go will never be as good without the Evo Professional Tabletop Grill.
- 30” (762mm) diameter seasoned steel cooking surface
- two main burners with independent heat adjustment, heating the inner and outer zones of the cooking surface.
- Surface temperature ranges from 225ºF to 550ºF
- Push button electronic ignition system
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounding the underside of the cooking surface
- Spill over tray for containing and holding debris from the drip pan
Giantex Propane TableTop Gas Grill
- 【Giantex Tabletop Grill】: Giantex 2-Burner stainless steel tabletop grill is built for the BBQ-grillers, Construct of 430 stainless steel offers durability and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- 【Easy To Operate】: Two push-and-turn ignition burners for quick and easy start-ups. It offers 20,000 total BTUs and reaches high temperatures quickly with each burner independently adjustable.
- 【Foldable Design】: Foldable legs and lockable lid for portable transport and storage. Also make it more easily transportion or storage.It is perfect for dinner party and camping.
- 【Light-weight & Safety Use】: CSA standard approved gas grills. Light-weight and with locking hood for transport and storage.
- 【Widely Use】: Perfect for tailgating, camping, picnics, boating or anywhere your travels take you. Overall dimensions: 22” x 18” x 15” (L x W x H) is suitable for home using, Easy assemble is required with all hardware packed in the package.
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
Item is on SALE !!! 21% discount will save $32.00 (21%)
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds
Char-Broil Gas Portable Tabletop Grill - Black
- Grill Surface Area: 187 sq. in.
- Food Capacity: 12.000 pounds
- Protective Qualities: Heat-resistant Handle
- Frame Material: Steel - Heat Output: 11000 BTU
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools not provided
Masterbuilt Smoke Hollow PT300B Propane Tabletop Grill, (Newer Version)
Item is on SALE !!! 31% discount will save $36.47 (31%)
- 288 sq. inches of total cooking surface
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" shaped burner for maximum heat distribution
- Folding legs and locking lid make moving grill easy
- Chrome-coated warming rack_Stainless steel construction and cooking grates
- Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily