No question about it, grilling outdoors is fun. But if you don’t have the right tools for the job, you can end up frustrated rather than happy. And being frustrated is the last thing you want when you’re spending quality time with family and friends. Because charcoal grills need constant monitoring, it’s best to get a gas grill or one that uses both charcoal and gas – like one of these 5.
All the top brands – Weber, Char-Griller, and George Foreman – are represented here. Weber shines with the Weber Spirit E310 and the Weber Genesis II LX S-340, two powerful grills that are designed for people who are serious about grilling. The Weber Spirit E310 pumps out 32,000 BTUs per hour and its total cooking surface is 529 square inches. Its porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars smoke and sizzle when they come into contact with food juices, adding more flavor to food.
The Weber Genesis II LX S-340 might be one of the costlier gas grills, but it offers great value for money. It comes with a 10-year warranty and has awesome features like a Bluetooth digital thermometer, lit control knobs, a side burner, and a LED light on its handle.
The grill with the largest cooking surface is Char-Griller’s 50-50 hybrid that uses both gas and charcoal. It also delivers the most BTUs – 52,800.
I love the George Foreman grill because it can be used both indoors and outdoors and is perfect for people with limited space. If you want a grill with a smoker, Camp Chef’s SmokePro is perfect. Its ash cleanout cup saves you hours of cleaning up.
Table of Contents
- Weber 61004001 Genesis II LX S-340 Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
- George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B (2-Units)
- Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24S Pellet Grill With Sear Box - Bundle
|Weber 61004001 Genesis II LX S-340 Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel|
|--||BUY NOW||x x||Weber Stephen Company|
|Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill|
|--||BUY NOW||x x||Char-Griller|
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B (2-Units)||--||BUY NOW||x x|
|Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black|
|$529.00||16% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Weber|
|Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24S Pellet Grill With Sear Box - Bundle||$749.99||BUY NOW||x x||Camp Chef|
Weber 61004001 Genesis II LX S-340 Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- GS4 Grilling System includes three high performance stainless steel burners with stainless steel Flavorizer bars and new Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates provide 513 square inches of cooking space with 156 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Dimensions - lid open (inches): 63 H x 59 W x 33 D. Flush-mounted side burner is perfect for preparing side dishes and sauces. Fuel type: Liquid Propane
- 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee. Total cooking area 669 square inches
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
- Charcoal and gas grill combo with 1260 square inches of cooking space
- 40,800 BTU gas grill with electronic ignition and 3 burners, 12,000 BTU side burner
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control; chrome-plated warming rack
- Stainless-steel heat gauge; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; easy-dump ash pan
- Measures 60" X 25" X 50"
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B (2-Units)
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Item is on SALE !!! 16% discount will save $100.99 (16%)
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill in Black color, 46510001 model + 6 tools hooks and User Manual
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 63"H x 52"W x 32"D. Lid Closed - 45.5"H x 52"W x 24"D. Grilling area dimensions: 529 square inches
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank (sold separately).
- Other specifications: BTU-Per-Hour Input – 32,000. Stainless Steel Burners – 3. Side tables – 2 (Stationary) Swivel Casters – 2
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24S Pellet Grill With Sear Box - Bundle
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24B (w/ Sear Box - $250 Value) - Gas Tank Not Included
- Best Value Pellet Grill and Smoker in the Industry 2017
- Pellet Purge, Patented Ash Clean-out, and Grease Management Systems
- 500 Degree Cooking Temp (vs. Top Competitor at 400) and 25,000 BTU/h
- 570 Sq Inch Cooking Area, Auto-Ignite, Meat Temp Probe, and EZ Hopper Release