If there’s a company that has made a name for itself when it comes to grills, it’s Weber. The grill that launched the company was the Weber 22-inch Kettle Grill and has appeared in numerous films and TV shows. While there are many replicas, none is as good. So, it should come as no surprise that it’s my favorite kettle grill.
What’s not to love about this grill? For starters, it has a cooking space of 363 square inches (which is more than enough for most of us). Secondly, it has a high-quality ash-catcher that makes cleanup a breeze. You can easily control its temperature without opening its lid and its wheels make it easy to move.
The name Weber appears on my list yet again thanks to the Weber 741001 Original Kettle Grill. Its features are similar to that of the above-mentioned grill but it has something the other grill does not – a 10-year limited warranty. Such a lengthy warranty should be enough to make you confident about your purchase. But its selling point has to be its excellent price.
Char-Griller makes an appearance twice on my list with the Char-Griller E06614 and the Char-Griller 16620. I love the former’s red color, even heating, precise temperature control, and the fact that it uses less charcoal. The latter is also a great choice because it’s insulated and consumes less charcoal. However, it happens to be the most expensive of them all.
Ending my list is Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared Grill with a large cooking surface (360 square inches), a porcelain-coated cooking grate, and a 10-year limited warranty.
Table of Contents
|Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black||$165.00||6% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Weber|
|Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill||$109.00||9% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Weber|
|Char-Griller Akorn Jr. Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill - Red||$149.00||11% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Char-Griller|
|Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal Grill, 22.5 Inch||$142.89||BUY NOW||x x||D&H (Lawn & Garden)|
|Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker, Black||$299.00||12% OFFBUY NOW||x x||Char-Griller|
Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
Item is on SALE !!! 6% discount will save $9.99 (6%)
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer. Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Cooking grate is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
Char-Griller Akorn Jr. Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill - Red
Item is on SALE !!! 11% discount will save $19.00 (11%)
- 153 Square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates
- Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor
- Easy dump ash pan for fast and simple cleanup. Ignition Type-No Ignition System
- Top and bottom air dampers for easy and precise temperature control
- More durable, affordable, and lighter weight than ceramic grills - great for tailgating, camping or going to the park
- Holds heat like the more expensive ceramic grills - grill more with less charcoal
- Features dual air-flow dampers, hinged locking lid, heat gauge, and triple wall steel with insulation to deliver a superior grilling experience
- Convenient handles for portability and grilling on the go - perfect for camping, tailgating, RV, and more
Kingsford OGD2001901-KF Outdoor Charcoal Kettle Grill, 22.5-Inch
Item is on SALE !!! 7% discount will save $5.55 (7%)
- 354 sq. in. cooking area
- Durable Porcelain Coating
- Warming Rack Included
- Bottom Rack for Extra Storage, Wheels for Easy Transportation
- Air Vent for Better Temperature Control
Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker, Black
Item is on SALE !!! 12% discount will save $39.00 (12%)
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" L x 31" W x 47" H | Weight: 97.0 lb
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding side shelves
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge