Outdoor grilling may be an American pastime, but truth be told, grilling can be messy. As you place food on your hot grill, fats and juices can splatter. A grill press can prevent this from happening. It ensures food is evenly cooked and prevents thin cuts of meat from coiling while cooking. Since every grilling aficionado needs a grill press, I’ve made it my job to pick the best grill press to ease your choice.
Most grilling fans love Cuisinart’s CSBP-100 Stuffed Burger Press – and so do I. The dishwasher-safe, three-in-one burger press can make regular burgers, stuffed burgers, and sliders. It is the most reasonably-priced grill press on my list.
I also like the Cast Iron Round Grill Press by Lodge. “Why?” You may ask. For starters, it measures 7.5 inches and can do much more than Cuisinart’s grill press. It quickly flattens bacon and squeezes fats from meats. To start using it, all you need to do is season it with vegetable oil.
The other grills on this list also stand out from the others out there. Cuisinart’s CGPR-221 grill press is made of cast iron and comes with a useful wood handle that doesn’t get hot. It gets rid of extra fat from meat and gives it amazing grill marks.
Outset’s Grill Press, the Q112 Round Grill Press, is also made of cast iron and features a wood handle for a safe grip. It ensures your meats cook well by giving them even heat. Last, but definitely not least, is the cast iron grill press by +Steel. It has the largest surface area of them all – 8.65 inches – and a unique coiled handle that stays cool as you grill.
|Outset Q112 Round Grill Press, Cast Iron||$19.99||BUY NOW||x x||Outset|
|+Iron Cast Iron Grill Press, Rectangular Pre-Seasoned||--||BUY NOW||x x||+Steel|
|Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press||$10.39||31% OFFBUY NOW||x x||The Fulham Group|
|Cuisinart CGPR-221 Cast Iron Grill Press||$19.38||BUY NOW||x x||The Fulham Group|
|Lodge LGPR3 Cast Iron Round Grill Press, Pre-Seasoned, 7.5-inch||$37.50||BUY NOW||x x||Lodge Manufacturing Company|
Outset Q112 Round Grill Press, Cast Iron
- 8 inch diameter
- Made of cast iron for easy pressing out of unwanted fats
- Thick grooves produce mouthwatering grill marks
- Features a stay-cool handle for a safe grip
- Cooks both sides of meat with even heat
+Iron Cast Iron Grill Press, Rectangular Pre-Seasoned
- Pre- Seasoned Cast Iron – +Iron Cast Iron Grill Presses are pre-seasoned for convenience and better non-stick performance.
- Rectangular Press - Perfect for pressing bacon or meats for a more even cooking performance.
- Coiled Handle - Safe to touch handle during cooktop or grill use
- Use & Care - To clean use warm water and a sponge, for stuck on foods use coarse salt along with warm water and a sponge.
- Size - The +Iron Grill Press measures 8.65 inches long and 5.3 inches wide, weighing 2.75lbs
Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press
Item is on SALE !!! 31% discount will save $4.60 (31%)
- Ultimate 3-in-1 burger making tool
- Makes stuffed burgers, sliders, and regular burgers
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-stick coating
Cuisinart CGPR-221 Cast Iron Grill Press
- CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION: Durable cast iron press weighs 2.1-pounds
- WOOD HANDLE: The wooden handle provides a comfortable grip with a stylish touch
- HEALTHY GRILLING: Press out unwanted excess fat and oils from meats, The press weighs nearly 3 pounds and the comfortable wood handle makes it easy to move around your grill.
- GRILL MARKS: Add incredible looking grill marks to any meat
- GREAT FOR SANDWICHES: Make delicious homemade panini sandwiches or grilled cheese right on the griddle!
- EASY CLEANUP: Hand wash and dry immediately after washing
- WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty
Lodge LGPR3 Cast Iron Round Grill Press, Pre-Seasoned, 7.5-inch
- Round cast-iron grill press for squeezing fat from meats or flattening bacon
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil and ready for immediate use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron base and "cool grip" spiral handle
- Cleans easily; hand wash only
- Measures 7.5 inches in diameter