There are two things I love about charcoal grills: They sear meat to perfection and give food a unique, smoky flavor. But it can be hard to find the perfect grill if your budget is $100. That’s why I’ve taken it upon myself to find the best charcoal grills under $100. All you have to do is go through the list and find one whose features you love.
Of all the grills I researched, the 22-inch Weber Original Kettle Charcoal Grill stands out from the rest because of its stylish design and excellent price. It perfectly grills meat and vegetables thanks to its circular shape that creates a convention heating system. Its awesome venting and large space enable it to smoke meat and vegetables easily and efficiently.
While the Char-Griller Table Top Charcoal Grill may be the most affordable on this list, it must be used on a table top. Its counterpart, the Char-Griller comes with wheels that make it easy to move. But the most portable grill on this list is the Pinty Portable Folding Charcoal Grill as its legs fold quickly for easy transportation and storage.
When it comes to cooking space, the Weber Kettle Grill tops them all. It has 363 square inches while all the others have 250 square inches. The PizzaQue Grill is perfect for making pizza (pizza lovers rejoice!).
While all the charcoal grills listed here hold their own when it comes to grilling, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better charcoal grill for $100 than the Weber Grill Original Kettle Grill.
Table of Contents
|Product name||Rating||Price||Discount||History||Size||Made by|
|Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill|| |
|$109.00||9% OFFBUY NOW||25 x 20.5 x 38.5 inches||Weber|
|Char-Griller 2-2424 Table Top Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box|| |
|--||BUY NOW||18.5 x 16 x 17 inches||Char-Griller|
|Char-Griller 1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill|| |
|--||BUY NOW||31 x 21 x 44 inches||Char-Griller|
|PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit for 18" and 22.5" Kettle Grills PC7001|| |
|$60.21||BUY NOW||16.9 x 16.9 x 4 inches||The Companion Group|
|Pinty Portable Folding Charcoal Grill Carbon Steel Tabletop BBQ Grill for Outdoor Use, 250 Square Inch|| |
|--||BUY NOW||22 x 15.4 x 15.7 inches||Pinty|
Char-Griller 2-2424 Table Top Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean up
- Offset for Texas style smoking
- Attaches to all Char-Griller barrel grills (#2123, #2828, #2137 and the #5050 Duo Gas and Charcoal Grill)
- Use as a table top grill or horizontal Texas style smoker
- You can go from a grill to a side fire box, once done you cannot go back to the grill
- Fits the Chargriller Pro Deluxe, Wrangler, Outlaw and Duo as a Side Fire Box
- Heavy steel construction, Cast iron cooking grates, 250 -square inch of primary cooking space
- Sliding drawer for easy access to coals and ashes, Easy dump ash pan and Stay Cool hood handle
Char-Griller 1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios
- Features Stay Cool wood handle, side shelf, double steel bottom and side air vent
- Wheels make this grill easy to move
- Assembly required
PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit for 18" and 22.5" Kettle Grills PC7001
- Transform the kettle grill you already own into a pizza oven
- Achieves high temperature and smoky flavor of professional, wood-fired pizza ovens (about 900 F)
- Fits many grill models including Weber and Home Depot's Master Forge kettle grills (18" and 22.5" models)
- Cooks a pizza in 3 to 5 minutes
- Deluxe kit includes: stainless steel kettle converter with built-in thermometer, 15" round Cordierite pizza stone, 13" wide folding aluminum pizza peel, charcoal fence and flex door with hooks (door may ship separately)
HOW TO USE: Assemble out of the box following the instructions in your manual (20 minutes). Then place on grill, as shown in your manual (5 minutes). Light charcoal (20 minutes); use a charcoal starter for best results. Preheat for about 10 minutes. Use your pizza peel to slide an uncooked pizza onto the stone. Your pizza's cook time is determined by grill temperature and your desired doneness. Use the peel to rotate your pizza halfway through cooking. When it is done, remove using the peel, slice, and serve.
PLEASE NOTE: The thermometer in your pizza kit has been calibrated to accurately measure the temperature of grill's cooking environment; the elevated position of the grill lid while the kit is in use may result in varying readouts on the thermometer.
CAUTION: Unit will become very hot. Wait for unit to cool before handling. Use heat-safe gloves if handling on the grill. Place on a heat-safe surface if removing from your grill.
Pinty Portable Folding Charcoal Grill Carbon Steel Tabletop BBQ Grill for Outdoor Use, 250 Square Inch
- 【ADEQUATE SPACE】, 250 sq. inches of total cooking space, which can accommodate 5-7 people to BBQ at one time
- 【MADE OF SILICONE】, the heat-resistant handles remain cool to prevent your hands getting burnt while the BBQ is roasting meat
- 【MORE SCIENTIFIC】, equipped with 7 air vents for both ventilation and dust discharge, the grill brings better cooking taste
- 【EASY CLEANING TECHNOLOGY】, dust-proof surface and porcelain-enameled cooking grates, it is easy to clean and has no distortion under extreme heat
- 【EASY STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION】, compact size and fully foldable, weighs 9.9lbs, easy storage & simple transportation, ultra-thick grill feet ensure its durability
Premium quality doesn't have to come with a premium price. Get one now and start enjoying home-cooked meat right away!
Package dimensions: 19.88''x 14.17''x 7.87''
Package weight: 12.22lbs
Material: carbon steel
Type: charcoal barbeque grill
Grates size: 17.7''x12.6''
Item dimensions (assembled, including handles): 22.0''x 15.7''x 15.4''
Item weight: 9.92lbs
Simple assembly required
1x charcoal barbeque grill
1x assembly manual