Whether you live in a condo, an apartment, or a townhouse, you must crave grilled food from time to time. And while going to a steakhouse may satisfy that craving, it may not be ideal when you’re entertaining family or friends. Why not get a balcony patio grill and have a wonderful time with your loved ones?
If you want to show off your grilling expertise, the George Foreman Grill won’t let you down I beleive this is the best patio grill you can get. It is perfect for those who can’t use charcoal or gas grills as it uses electricity. It is the most inexpensive on my list and has 240 square inches of grilling space.
The innovative and sleek R2-D2 lookalike Fuego Element F21C Grill has the largest grilling surface. Grill a dozen burgers for the guys on its 346 square inches at 650°F. You’ll be done in no time.
Char-Broil’s Patio Bistro 240 is perfect for flame-restricted residences, too. It has a 240-square-inch grilling surface and an 80-square-inch warming rack. Its folding side shelves make food prep a breeze. It uses Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared system which lessens flare-ups and gives meat a perfect sear.
The other grills that complete my list are also made by Char-Broil: The Patio Bistro Gas Grill and the Electric Patio Bistro. The former has a 320-square-inch grilling surface but lacks the side shelves of the Patio Bistro 240. The latter has a small footprint that’s perfect for any porch, balcony, or patio and comes with an elevated 80-square-inch additional cooking surface.
Table of Contents
|Product name||Rating||Price||Discount||History||Size||Made by|
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B|| |
|$89.99||BUY NOW||22.2 x 20.5 x 13 inches||Spectrum Brands|
|Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 240 - Red|| |
|$199.99||BUY NOW||25.6 x 39.8 x 39.8 inches||Char Broil|
|Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Gas Grill, Black|| |
|--||BUY NOW||24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches||Charbroil|
|Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel Gas Grill LP|| |
|--||BUY NOW||21 x 21 x 44 inches||Fuego|
|Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Red|| |
|--||BUY NOW||24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches||Char-Broil|
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 240 - Red
- 240 Square inch grilling surface with 80 Square inch warming rack- 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric true-infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated cast iron Premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Folding side shelves provide plenty of work and prep space
- Features an easy to use temperature control knob, storage rack, cord Management and easy to reach large capacity grease tray
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Gas Grill, Black
- Small on size, mighty on features - perfect for a patio or balcony
- Cooking System:Gas TRU-Infrared
- Electronic ignition integrated into gas control knob for a wide range of temperatures
- 320 square inches of cooking area
- Assembly Required
Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel Gas Grill LP
- Designed in California by former Apple Chief Designer Robert Brunner and winner of Vesta's Best Gas BBQ & Spark Design Award
- Reaching temps of 500F in just 5 mins & up to 650F with a 15lb porcelain-enamel cast iron grate that provides massive heat sink for amazing sear marks
- Compact 21" x 21" footprint perfect for small patio/balcony and 346 sq. in. cooking surface with ability to grill 12 quarter-pound (4 1/2" Dia.) burgers
- Featuring push button electronic ignition, hinged tank storage access door, easy roll mobility, built-in lid thermometer & easy clean residue tray
- Assembly time of less than 30 mins with the use of only 14 screws and 21,000 BTU/hr. burner system good for up to 50 (20 minute) cooking cycles
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Red
- 320 square inches of grilling surface area or 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Compact and stylish design with wheels to easily move around your backyard or patio
- Great option if you can't use gas or charcoal and have a small footprint
Enjoy big grill features with the compact Char-Broil Patio Bistro electric grill -- perfect for apartments, condos, balconies, and smaller patios. It features Char-Broil's award-winning infrared cooking system channels heat evenly to the cooking grate, eliminating hot and cold spots. A precision dial gives you complete command over the 1750-watt electric burner for your cookout favorites.
The Patio Bistro has a 240 square inch porcelain-coated primary cooking surface and an 80 square inch raised secondary cooking surface. Its 320 square inches of total grilling surface, large enough to accommodate 8 to 12 hamburgers. It features a temperature gauge on top of the hood for at-a-glance monitoring of the grill's temperature, a cool-touch handle, easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill body, and a storage grate to keep your tools close at hand. When the grilling's done, simply wheel it away for easy storage. The Patio Bistro plugs into any 120-volt outlet. It measures 24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 54 pounds.
How TRU-Infrared Works
All Char-Broil TRU-Infrared grills generate a minimum of 65 percent infrared heat, which is evenly spread across the entire cooking surface to cook food -- without drying -- at temperatures that range from simmer to sear.
Unlike traditional gas grills that use convective heat (hot air) to cook food, Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared grills limit the hot air flow and use natural, radiant heat to cook food directly without drying. While convective heat destroys food's moisture barrier, infrared heat penetrates it without drying and locks in natural juices and flavors. Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared cooking system virtually eliminates flare-ups while producing very even heat (no hot or cold spots).
What's in the Box
Char-Broil Patio Bistro electric grill in red; operating guide and assembly instructions